The Cry of Eden The Cry of Eden

I really liked the song, but like others said the drums (besides the kick) could be louder. But i think it definitely kicks ass.

Fancy Pants Cave Remix Fancy Pants Cave Remix

thanks for adding some extra drum beats, stupid random piano keys, and a weirdass filter.

i'll give you 1 star for effort.

AJC0MICS responds:

Ummm...
I played everything by myself... :/
Well, thanks for the star, I guess!

[NSTE] - Quantum Crusader [NSTE] - Quantum Crusader

cool story bro.

=Horror= [BGmusic] =Horror= [BGmusic]

nice

we used this for game jam. fantastic track.

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks:D checked it out, pretty cool.

Reflections &amp;gt;Dubstep&amp;lt; Reflections >Dubstep<

Beast

Dude, i'm fucking speechless, this composition was fucking amazing in so many different ways.

mr-jazzman responds:

Thank you good sir! Much appreciated! :D

Insanctuary - Discovery Insanctuary - Discovery

Genius

im using this for our game jam entry, its an exploratory horror game, i dont hve time to ask you so i hope you don't mind. thanks!

Insanctuary responds:

Really? I mean. REAAAAAALLLLLY. You go behind any sense of respect, and take my song for your own project without my consent? Shame on you.. .-.

You really need to ask, before you wish to use other people's works.

As an author of this song, I want you to find another song for your game. I do mind, and what you did was not respectful. Until you PM me with an apology, and protray any sense of courtesy, I will think about if you can use my song. For now, use another song. Just rude. >-->

Hey Soul Sister (Cover) Hey Soul Sister (Cover)

My mind was blown

It was really good, just a little sharp, but i think thats mostly because i was sitting in my boxers at like 50*F. :P

Flashlight [Pre-Release] Flashlight [Pre-Release]

"Neon Terrace"
"Lost Empire"

or my personal favourite:

"Harbinger of Light"

:P, theres a few ideas, i think something in latin would be cool if you could.

Zageron responds:

Hey! Thank you very much. I have written those down for future reference, thanks for the ideas. :]

Common Cold Shoulder (Cover) Common Cold Shoulder (Cover)

Beautiful

nice change from your other songs, i agree cam's is better, but its nice you admitted it (unlike some people...) but i really liked it, when i heard your version i actually forgot about cam's for a second....also, is it just me, or are NG audio artists the only ones who extensively respond to reviews unlike the other 2 types of content? (art, and flash)

zac11114 responds:

thanks alot! and yeah, i think it's almost impossible to top camerons work, he is an incredible musician and i'd be a fool to deny that. thanks alot! i tried, but my vocals are not even in the same leauge as his. And no i think your right, i very seldom find that flash artists respond, but i've only ever left one reveiw, and he did respond. so i'd have a better idea if i left more reviews on there

Thanks alot for the review my friend!